The great Polish political theorist, anti-communist thinker and member of Solidarity, Minister of Education, Secretary of State in the Chancellery of the late President Lech Kaczynski, and Deputy Speaker of the Senate, and current member of the European Parliament, Ryszard Legutko, joins this edition of Liberty Law Talk to discuss his latest book, The Demon in Democracy.
Recent Popular Posts
- Roberts Must Recognize that the Court Also Errs in Striking Down Laws
- Democracy in America: The Electoral College versus Third Party Candidates
- Sacrifice in A New Leaf and In Bruges
- Netflix, Marvel, and the Therapeutic Individualism of Iron Fist
- A Connecticut Yankee in Georgia: Abraham Baldwin and the Establishment Clause