George Hawley joins our discussion to talk about his new book, Making Sense of the Alt-Right. We talk about the Alt-Right’s power—real and imagined—its political goals, and the composition of this largely online movement.
Recent Popular Posts
- The Absurdity of Egalitarianism
- The Right after Fusionism, Part 1: Whittaker Chambers and the Nationalist Temptation
- Natural Law and Democracy: The Philosophy of James Wilson
- Nixing the Superdelegate Votes Is the Completion of a Long Progressive Project
- Policy Change Alone Can Never Fix Our Immigration Problems