Every book that Columbia law professor Philip Hamburger writes changes discourse on a subject. The author of Separation of Church and State, Law and Judicial Duty, and the award-winning and Supreme Court cited Is Administrative Law Unlawful? now turns his inquisitive mind to the liberal mind. He joins us to discuss his latest book Liberal Suppression.
Recent Popular Posts
- Fukuyama’s Hollow Nation-State
- Sweet Irony: Illinois Legislature Needs Trump Judges to Require Release of Trump’s Income Tax Returns
- Does The Ninth Amendment Constitutionally Protect Unenumerated Rights?
- The United States, Balancer of First Resort?
- Attacks on Attorney General Barr's Handling of the Mueller Report Undermine Justice