Every book that Columbia law professor Philip Hamburger writes changes discourse on a subject. The author of Separation of Church and State, Law and Judicial Duty, and the award-winning and Supreme Court cited Is Administrative Law Unlawful? now turns his inquisitive mind to the liberal mind. He joins us to discuss his latest book Liberal Suppression.
Recent Popular Posts
- The Absurdity of Egalitarianism
- The Right after Fusionism, Part 1: Whittaker Chambers and the Nationalist Temptation
- Natural Law and Democracy: The Philosophy of James Wilson
- Nixing the Superdelegate Votes Is the Completion of a Long Progressive Project
- Policy Change Alone Can Never Fix Our Immigration Problems